Monday 24 September 2012

brighton art fair

on sunday i trundled down to the corn exchange with wee baby j and my pal emma bun to have a look at the brighton art fair. some of my highlights were...
art house meath i loved the colour palette used, almost neon oranges and pinks. i particularly coveted the tea party paintings. hardworking artists making art from the soul.


serena partridge delicate gloves and shoes made with teeny-tiny stitches (reminded me of the miniature shoes in my childhood copy of the elves and the shoe maker). 





box 2 it's always difficult to resist lovingly curated vintage ephemera.

alas wee baby j insisted on being carried around in my arms (not in the baby carrier, no siree), a full body work-out now that he's so big and wriggly, so i was not able to have a thorough peruse. glimpses of lots of inspiring work tho', made me want to make some art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello, thanks for taking the time to comment. i love reading them. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...