Monday 3 June 2013

DIY hanging loo roll storage


we had nowhere to store our bulk bought loo rolls. piling them up at floor level meant that they were within reach of wee-j-the-loo-roll-shredding-andrex-puppy-baby. i decided to utilise the dead space behind the bathroom door by making some hanging storage, here's how; i screwed a hook into the door, cut a cross in the top of a tennis ball using a hack-saw, shoved one end of an elastic bungee into the tennis ball (i had to cut a piece of the hook off with the hack-saw to get it to fit!), threaded the loo rolls on and hung the bungee from the hook, hey presto!

1 comment:

  1. When I headed off there to move in my stuff, the staff part on obligation strolled me up to my unit, showed how to utilize the lift and lock, and offered to do this whenever I came in.
    self storage web site design

    ReplyDelete

hello, thanks for taking the time to comment. i love reading them. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...