Wednesday 17 July 2013

freewheeling - new prints in the shops now

the tricycle prints have trundled into the shops! a sweet little trike skids to a halt leaving a swirl of track marks in its wake. limited edition, hand pulled screenprints in three colourways; black trike with either neon pink, sunny yellow or blue-green tracks. my friends commissioned me to design and make a print to mark their third wedding anniversary (they choose a different artist every year, cool huh?). they generously gave me permission to sell the prints, thanks guys! i made the tracks using an actual mini trike and based the trike on the tricycles i remember from my own childhood. each print was then handpulled in my teeny tiny home studio in the middle of a heatwave while wee baby j took a nap.
framed in a simple white frame (this one is the 'ribba' from ikea) they are a blast of retro nostalgia for your home, i think they'd be especially lovely in a nursery or kid's room. 

here's o-o trespassing in the studio 'everything in your studio is so beautiful mum, i'm tempted to go in'
you can purchase the prints from my etsy and folksy shops. thanks for supporting my cottage industry, i really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello, thanks for taking the time to comment. i love reading them. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...